Fall is here, and its time for comfort drinks! I found this recipe in “The Autoimmune Paleo Cookbook” from Mickey Trescott. I am loving her book, recipes are so simple but soo tasty. Here is the amazing chai recipe!
Prep 30 mins | Servings: about 1.5 cups
• 1 cup fine shredded coconut flakes
• 1 whole vanilla bean(optional)
• 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
• 1 1/2″ piece ginger, peeled
• 4 dates, pitted
• 2 cups boiling water
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend for few minutes.
- Let it cool for 20 minutes
- Strain it through a cheesecloth